Our Private Non- Precious frames are made from Cobalt Chromium and finished in veined Acrylic or MediFlex. They are Nickel free.
How many steps
- Special Tray – What to send: upper and lower primary alginate impression and completed lab prescription form.
- Frame and Bite – What to send: secondary alginate impression and completed lab prescription form.
- Try In – send frame and bite back and completed lab prescription form.
- Finish – What to send: frame with wax try in back and completed lab prescription form.
- Straight to Finish – What to send: Very good upper and lower alginate impressions, bite and completed lab prescription form.
Reline / Rebase
What to send for Full Denture: Take impression with wash material inside denture and over denture impression.
What to send for Partial Denture: Take impression of the mouth only.
Other Denture extras
- Bite (doric wax bite block)
- Special Tray (light cure resin tray with holes)
- Try in (produced in pink wax with acrylic teeth)
- Metal strengtheners/Mesh
- Ball end clasp
- Transparent clasp
- Wire anchor
- Repair Acrylic denture
- Soft lining acrylic dentures
- Tooth addition to acrylic denture
- Repair MediFlex
- Relining and rebasing MediFlex
- Tooth addition to MediFlex denture
- Bite on frame
- Composite teeth on frame
- Welding on frame