Refund and Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping at MediMatch Supplies Ltd!
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 14 days of your purchase.
If 14 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be unopened in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of certain products we are unable to take these back as returns. For any further queries on this please contact us directly on email@example.com.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent to the following address: MediMatch, Unit 2, The Works, Colville Road, W3 8BL.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Please note, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.