Dental hybrid ceramic with dual ceramic-polymer network structure. To produce inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns, implant supported crowns in the anterior and posterior area as well as minimal invasive restorations in CAD/CAM systems. Medical devices Class IIa.
- Combines the positive properties of ceramic and composite;
- High stress resistance and elasticity;
- Low brittleness and good abrasion characteristics;
- Precise, edge-stable and thus accurate milling results;
- Time-saving and tool-preserving processing;
- Excellent transparency for highly aesthetic results with a natural play of colours.