Glass ceramic. Revolutionized.
- zirconia-reinforced, high-strength glass ceramic generation
- available as monochromatic blanks in two translucency levels (T, HT)
- high reliability thanks to a zirconia-reinforced glass ceramic matrix
- precision-fit results thanks to material blanks with high edge stability
- simple processing thanks to good polishing characteristics and high firing stability
- brilliant esthetics thanks to integrated translucency, opalescence and fluorescence
With the aid of an innovative manufacturing process, the glass ceramic is enriched with zirconia (approx. 10 % by weight). The result is a zirconia reinforced lithium silicate ceramic (ZLS)*.
This new glass ceramic features a particularly fine-grained and homogeneous structure which guarantees excellent material quality and consistent high load capacity, as well as long-term reliability. The material also offers outstanding processing characteristics such as easy milling and polishing.
VITA SUPRINITY PC covers a wide range of indications that includes anterior and posterior crowns, suprastructures on implant abutments, veneers, inlays and onlays.
* This class of material is a joint development of VITA Zahnfabrik, DeguDent GmbH and Fraunhofer-Institut for Silicate Research ISC.