- Gain the Knowledge and Confidence: to integrate clear aligners into your general dental practice.
- Explore Aligner Biomechanics: Develop a solid understanding of the biomechanics to clear aligner treatments.
- Learn the Power of 3D Treatment Planning: Discover the potential of 3D treatment planning in optimizing outcomes and enhancing treatment predictability.
- Acquire Practical Tricks and Tips: Learn a repertoire of practical tips and tricks for effective implementation of clear aligners.
- Understand Clear Aligner Protocols: Learn the protocols governing clear aligner treatments, from planning to execution.
This course is crafted for dental professionals seeking to elevate their practice by incorporating clear aligner techniques. By the end of the program, participants will be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to confidently embrace clear aligner treatments, providing enhanced care and satisfaction for their patients. Once you have completed this course MediMatch will continue to support you through your journey of providing clear aligners.
How will we support you?
- Carlos will be your mentor, and will be available to you post attending the course to assist and guide you during the start of your clear aligner journey.
- When you send an aligner case to MediMatch, we will have an orthodontist check and review the treatment plan at no extra cost to you.
- We will provide you with clear aligner marketing posters to hang up in your surgery.
- You will receive 50% off aligner cases (excluding treatment plan) until June 1st 2024.
KOL Dr Carlos Diez Acero
BDS MClin Orth
Dr. Carlos Díez Acero is an experienced orthodontic specialist dedicated to providing exceptional orthodontic care. With a solid educational background, he completed his Postgraduate in Orthodontics at the prestigious Universitary Hospital Fundacion Jimenez Diaz in Madrid, Spain. Driven by a commitment to excellence, he further honed his expertise with a valuable stint at the UCLA Orthodontics Department in Los Angeles, USA.
Possessing a global outlook, Dr. Díez Acero has earned certifications that underscore his commitment to staying at the forefront of orthodontic advancements.
A dedicated member of scientific associations, Dr. Díez Acero actively participates in advancing orthodontic knowledge and practices. He is a proud member of the Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia (SEDO) and the Asociación Española de Especialistas en Ortodoncia (AESOR).