- Reliable production process thanks to a low-maintenance EC motor with 5 000 guaranteed operating hours.
- Suitable for CAD-CAM systems requiring high suction performance due to a powerful motor with a max. flow rate of 4 000l/min.
- High operating comfort thanks to bidirectional communication with the CAM system via PLC control.
- No dust bag change due to bag-free fine filter technology, including automatic filter cleaning.
- Safe disposal of fine milling dusts with the aid of a disposal bag.
- Very low operating noise of 54.3 dB(A).
|Permissible mains voltage / frequency||220–240 V, 50/60 Hz | 100–120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Suction turbine power||1610 W (230 V) | 1440 W (120 V)|
|Volume flow (max.)||3984 l/min (2.34 ft³/s)|
|Max. depression||257 hPa / 3.2 psi (230 V) | 262 hPa / 3.80 psi (120 V)|
|Filter quality||Class M according to EN 60335-2-69|
|CAM interface||RJ 45 socket|
Input signal / Output signal
|2x inputs / 2x outputs,|
turbine suction level 1, suction level 2, turbine off,
filter cleaning – status information
|LpA* (at max. volume flow)||54,3 dB(A)|
|Weight (empty)||approx. 18.0 kg (39.7 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270 x 535 x 540 mm (10.6 x 21.1 x 21.2″)|
|Ø suction fittings, interior / exterior||Connection only inside possible – Ø 42 mm|
|Fill volume, dust drawer||approx. 7 l (1.85 gal)|