Powerful processing capability
- 8-Core CPU (14nm)
Arm Cortex-A53 x4
- Advanced LPC FinFET process technology.
- FGPA used as a coprocessor.
- Smoother image processing.
- Improved processing ability.
- 7″ Capacitive touchscreen.
- 1280×800 high definition resolution.
- Review images both on the i-Scan as well as on other devices.
- One-click algorithm.
- Multi-level structure image algorithm.
- Enhanced details of high resolution images.
Scan and see
- One-click starting, scanning and image viewing
- Chair-side mode eliminates the restrain of using an additional computer or connecting to the internet.
Flexible and compact
- Covering only 0.13m
- ², the device can be used even in the smallest of clinics.
- Its mobile size also allows for ease of transport for travelling clinicians.
- Images can be viewed on a variety of other devices.
Mobile phones (iPhone + Android)
Tablets (iPad + Android)
Computers (Mac + PC)
- Sharing images to communicate with patients/colleagues has never been so easy.
Ultra-thin and flexible plate
- Ultra-thin imaging plate can be re-used 1000+ times.
- Plate is 0.4mm in thickness.
- The plates are considerably softer than conventional films.
- i-Scan supports four sizes of plates (0, 1, 2, 3)
|Ideal environment temperature||5ºC – 40ºC|
|Relative humidity||30% – 75%|
|Atmospheric pressure||70kPa – 106kPa|