This is a standalone aspiration unit which faces the patient and removes 99% of aspirant not collected by the standard high-volume aspiration. If any virus is captured as it emerges it cannot contaminate the room. The high-volume aspiration machine eliminates bacterial droplets, aerosol particles, blood, viruses, and odour from the air.
- Multi joint aluminium alloy suction arm which can be adjusted in any direction
- Transparent diamond shaped suction mask designed for the oral cavity and does not obstruct visual field
- Dual UV sterilization
- NO Remote control
- 4 filtering cycles
- 10 wind speed adjustable gears
- Low noise
- Intelligent control panel
|Product Name||Aerosol Suction Machine|
|Size||280 * 280 * 540mm|
|Filter Layers||1st Layer: Primary water vapour filter|
2nd Layer: Second water vapour filter – Oil absorption
3rd Layer: Composite Filter
4th Layer: HEPA High Efficiency composite filter Carbon
HEPA replacement manual for HVA
Guide for primary filter replacement
- Turn off the power and open the back door
2. Remove the 4pcs nuts on the vacuum chamber
3. Take off the cover of vacuum chamber.
4. Take out the old filter and change a new one.
Cuide for HEPA filter replacement
- Turn off the power and open the back door.
2. Remove the screws on both sides which fixed the HEPA filter
3. Take out the old filter and change a new one.