Revolutionize your practice
The NextDent 5100 3D Printer powered by revolutionary Figure 4® technology combined with NextDent’s broad portfolio of dental materials addresses multiple indications, resulting in unparalleled speed, accuracy, repeatability, productivity, and total cost of operation.
The NextDent 5100 enables dental labs, clinics and production centres to produce dentures, crowns and bridges, models, surgical guides, orthodontic splints, retainers and trays with enhanced speed, precision, efficiency and lower cost.
- Part of a complete workflow with NextDent materials, 3D Sprint® software and post-processing
- Accuracy, repeatability, unmatched productivity and low total cost of operations
- Flexibility to address multiple indications with range of NextDent materials for medical and non-medical devices
- This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow
NextDent dental materials for 3D printing
Combined with a portfolio of 30 unique NextDent 3D printing materials* the NextDent 5100 addresses multiple dental applications. These materials are offered in a variety of aesthetic colors to closely match patients’ teeth and gums. NextDent 3D printing materials for medical devices are biocompatible and CE certified in accordance with Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC, listed at FDA, and registered in various other countries.
Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions, the NextDent 5100 delivers more precise results than conventional manual production techniques. Combine the printer with other 3D Systems dental solution components to create a comprehensive and trusted workflow.
- NextDent 5100 Printer
- Resin Tray Kit: Print Tray with Storage Garage, mixing comb, catch tray
- Print Platform (2), Ethernet cable, platform scraper, nitrile gloves (x50 pairs, Large), part-cleaning brush, carbon filter, punch tool, bubble level
- Bottle mixer, Isopropyl alcohol required for part cleaning, UV Post-Curing Unit required for curing (optional LC-3DPrint Box is available from 3D Systems)