A new definition of stability.
- unique hybrid ceramic with a dual ceramic-polymer network structure
- available as mono- and multichromatic types in up to three translucency levels (T, HT, ST)
- fabricating durable restorations using a high-load capacity hybrid ceramic with absorption of masticatory forces
- non-/minimally invasive restorations possible since the elastic hybrid ceramic enables reduced wall thicknesses
- fabricating accurate, precise and delicate restorations using a hybrid material with integrated elasticity
- cost-effective reconstruction, thanks to time-saving CAM fabrication and efficient polishing without any firing process