The innovative Milling Machine Vhf E5 for Digital Dental Technology in the Practice Lab
Optimize your digital workflow, enjoy maximum freedom and achieve perfect results with optimum efficiency.
5-axis dry milling at the highest level. With extremely simple operation.
The Vhf E5 not only allows you to mill discs; you can also use the appropriate holder to process up to 6 blocks of different sizes with minimal effort.
The automatic tool changer can accommodate 16 standard tools and an AIRTOOL.
LET THE WORK FLOW.
Despite its compact design, the Vhf E5 offers a generous working chamber with plenty of space in which to clamp the workpieces and load the automatic tool changer.
BEST RESULTS. WITH EASE.
The Vhf E5 was developed with an optimized weight of only 43 kg and is manufactured with only the highest quality industrial components, thereby fulfilling our claim of Creating Perfection. How do you benefit? The E5 achieves impressive, first-class results.
The E5 requires no compressed air; therefore, you have maximum freedom in the
choice of the installation site, and you also benefit from minimal operating costs.
The open system architecture of the E5 makes your entry into the digital production
of dental restorations quick and easy, and it fits perfectly into your workflows. The
integrated CAM software enables you to get started right away!
Plug & Mill: Unpack, connect, start milling!
EASE OF USE
The simple commissioning and operation enable the Vhf E5 to fit perfectly into your workflows. The integrated CAM software enables you to get started right away.
Plug & Mill: Unpack, connect, start milling!
The machine uses no compressed air, and is therefore very easy to transport and can be set up anywhere. You can mill almost all the common materials and exploit the greatest freedom of indication.
The open system architecture of the Vhf E5 makes your entry into the digital production of dental restorations quick and easy – it fits perfectly into your workflows. You can also benefit from minimal operating costs as the system uses no compressed air.
If your machine requires servicing, the central components, e.g. the spindle and control unit, are easy to replace and you can even service the machine yourself in just a few steps.
The patent-pending AIRTOOL uses the energy of the spindle to keep the workpiece free of chippings. The Vhf E5 therefore operates with no compressed air and is particularly sustainable. In addition, the lightweight and service-optimized design saves transport time and resources.
Developed and manufactured in Germany, the Vhf E5 is made from uncompromisingly high-quality industrial components despite its low weight of only 43 kg. The result: fast machining times and the best production results.
Flexible & Innovative
5-axis milling machine with a powerful 800 W 60,000 rpm spindle.
Thickness 10 – 40 mm, additional holder for blocks also available.
Processes almost all materials from composites from zirconia, PMMA to CoCr sintering metals.
Operation without the use of compressed air with the innovative AIRTOOL.
Automatic changer for 16 tools and an AIRTOOL.
Simple operation with the integrated CAM software DENTALCAM featuring DIRECTMILL technology – no license fees payable.
Material, manufacturer, indication –
with the Vhf E5 you have maximum autonomy and
can mill almost all materials from composites and
zirconia to CoCr sintering metals as a disc or block.
PMMA & Wax
CoCr sintering metals
Greatest indication diversity with a rotating angle of ± 35° in the 5th axis and discs up to 40 mm thick.
- Crown / Bridge
- Inlay / Onlay
- Occlusal splint
- Full denture
- Implant bar
- Screw-retained crown
- Screw-retained bridge
- Surgery guide
- Primary crown
- Secondary crown
- Model plate
- Model tooth die
The advantages? There are so many!
- No compressed air required with the patent-pending AIRTOOL
- Machine design optimized for minimal weight
- C-holder for 90° machining of anterior teeth (coming soon)
- Modular machine design to optimize servicing and maintenance
- 100% developed and manufactured in Germany
- Optimum manufacturing results and high durability with only premiumquality industrial components
- 24-month guarantee
Fast & precise
- 800 W 60,000 rpm spindle
- 3 μm repetition accuracy
- Cast aluminum body for low vibration in operation
- Mills almost all materials up to CoCr sintered metals in a 98.5 mm disc format, holders available for 110 mm discs and blocks
- Maximum indication versatility with a rotating angle of ±35° in the 5th axis and blanks with a thickness of up to 40 mm
- DENTALCAM-software with an open interface to all scanners and materials
- Sustainable operation with no compressed air
- Environmentally friendly shipping due to low weight of machine
- Fast and cost-effective entry into CAM production in the laboratory environment
- Extremely simple operation with provided DENTALCAM software featuring DIRECTMILL technology – no license fees
In this video, we will provide you with a quick overview of the Vhf E5. We’ll show you the individual housing parts, the connections, and we’ll also take a look into the working chamber.